SUSPENSION #ANDPILATES EBOOK
#ANDPILATES - SUSPENSION #ANDPILATES
This guide has everything you need to begin or advance your Pilates practice with a suspension trainer
About the guide:
- 73 pages
- Detailed guidance for each exercise
- Advancements and regressions to suit every level
- Educational to give you the confidence to structure your own workouts
- My 12 week Couch to Core programme created specifically for beginners - a week by week detailed structure of workouts and advice
- Skills - headstands, handstands, splits and backbends!
- Routines for you to follow along
- Main exercises
- Couch to Core 12 week plan
Benefits of Pilates:
- Better mobility
- Increased strength
- Improve flexibility
- Release tension + stress
- Lower the risk of injury
- Balance and co ordination improvement
- Body awareness and confidence
Why use a Suspension trainer?
I love adding props into my Pilates practice. A suspension trainer can both provide support or challenge your balance and strength. It can help you to increase your range of movement in mobility and stretch movements and it can add resistance to exercises. I love the versatility of it and I hope you will too!